As Treasury Manager, you work a lot with different departments and colleagues worldwide, but also link with external stakeholders and are in close contact with financial institutions. Both Bejo and the field are constantly changing and this brings interesting opportunities and many challenges. It is up to you to identify these opportunities and seize them with both hands.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Group’s daily liquidity.
- Work closely with Finance to manage group liquidity, minimizing external borrowing and maximizing yield.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks on the company.
- Develop, update and implement 13-week cash flow forecasting across the Group, working closely with FP&A, Finance and financial systems teams accordingly.
- Negotiate and evaluate overdrafts and loans with bankers.
- Oversee interest rate & FX forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities.
- Develop and manage regular treasury reporting and management information for use within Treasury and Finance.
- Select and control of suitable bank counterparts.
- Participate in identification, evaluation, implementation and use of a treasury management system (TMS).
- Develop and Maintain Treasury policies and procedures manual.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed HBO/WO degree in the field of Economics, Finance, Financial Management or Accounting & Control.
- 7+ years' experience of treasury operations in a multi-national group, ideally in agriculture and or commodities.
- Good accounting knowledge - a qualified treasurer or accountant will be highly beneficial.
- A pro-active, self-starter mindset.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience implementing and working in Corporate Treasury functions is ideal.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems.
- Experience in working capital management.
Bejo is an internationally operating Dutch family company specialised in breeding, production and sales of vegetable seeds. The quality of our product is our top priority. Together with our highly motivated and committed staff, we want to boost our innovative company’s growth worldwide.